Incredible vegan Jamaican Curry made in just 15 minutes #Gazs15MinutesMeals
5 Spring Onions, chopped fine
5 cloves Garlic, minced
1 Scotch Bonnet, chopped small
2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
5 tsp Jamaican Curry Powder
1 tsp Ground Ginger
1 tbs Dried Thyme
1 Bay Leaf
1 Red Pepper, cut small
Handful Tenderstem Broccoli, chopped into 3
5 Baby Courgettes/Zucchini, cut small
Handful Fine Beans, cut small
Handful Asparagus Tips
Handful Samphire (optional)
1 tin Chickpeas
1 tin Coconut Milk
1 cup/240ml Water
3 tbs Tomato Puree
Quinoa, mixed with lemon & coriander
Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Pre heat a large non stick pan or wok over a medium heat.
- Add a touch of oil followed by the onions, garlic, chilli & a pinch of salt & pepper. Sauté for a minute before add the dried herbs and spices.
- Cook the mix, stirring often for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the pepper, courgette, fine beans, broccoli & asparagus. Cook for a few minutes before adding the chickpeas.
- Add the coconut milk, water & tomato puree. Allow the curry to bubble away for a few minutes to thicken up, before adding the samphire.
- Once thickened, serve the curry with the quinoa & coconut flakes.